LARS and ProtoLARS in TS12

discussion and support for the LLJ Commodity System for TRS2004

Moderators: LLJ, jpkeenan, Momentum

LARS and ProtoLARS in TS12

Postby Dralex » June 04 2011

Hello!

I just found a thread in the Auran Forum about LARS and TS12. As I am one of these concerned, having TS12, I checked, and installed the packages into TS12. A very few have the error flag (red exclamation mark), but almost all have the yellow flag which says that Trainz 2.7 is no longer supported. Of course I can correct some of those on my computer, but I think everybody should have corrected versions (they do work as they are, as it is, except the red-flagged).

Greetings,

Dralex
I never understood why retired persons have no time. Now that I am retired myself, I know: they have TRS2009, TS2010 or TS12 (and now TrainzMac)
Dralex
TPR Forum Member
TPR Forum Member

And now: LARS and ProtoLARS in TANE

Postby Dralex » April 17 2016

Hello everybody!

Long time no hear, I know. But since my last post almost five years have gone by, and now I run TANE +SP1+HotFixes, Build 81349 (the latest AppStore release). Now I find that I cannot configure any ProtoLars product - I get as far as the input box for new values for initial/maximum etc, but it does not accept any input.
If such problems are no more yours please tell me who can help me. E.g. what is the latest version and where can I get it (I downloaded it ages ago and it did work until recently.

Dralex
I never understood why retired persons have no time. Now that I am retired myself, I know: they have TRS2009, TS2010 or TS12 (and now TrainzMac)
Dralex
TPR Forum Member
TPR Forum Member

Return to LARS Commodity System Support