Tehachapi in TS2010 problem

Having trouble with one of our routes?

Moderators: LLJ, jpkeenan, Momentum, n5vav, steamwhistle

Tehachapi in TS2010 problem

Postby justthekuids1 » July 10 2012

I have TS2010 and when I downloaded the Tehachapi route from TPR, everytime I go to that route, TS2010 automatically exits to the window and I get a message "Trainz has stopped working, window is checking for a solution to the problem" and "Trainz has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvinience." Anyway to fix that problem? If so thanks
justthekuids1
TPR Forum Member
TPR Forum Member

Re: Tehachapi in TS2010 problem

Postby locofan » July 31 2012

I have the same problem......... :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
locofan
TPR Forum Member
TPR Forum Member

Postby sonofham » January 24 2014

I have a similar problem with the Tecahapi route in Vista 32bit and TRS2004.I don't have all the stuff yet as I don't have a FCT so no access to the DLS but I get that error when I order the train to go to a certain waypoint on the Route and I can only thinks it is due to the fact that the custom track switches are missing and as a result the game crashes.It has a hardware problem when I do that then the same errors as above.

Also happened once with when I was switching the locos around to the other side of the H6R11 coal hoppers.Wish I could add some basic industry unless it already has as having industry ready passenger stations on the route would be so cool!
sonofham
TPR Forum Member
TPR Forum Member

Postby Backyard » April 24 2015

8) I have the same problem loading the route, however the saved session shows up and is runnable...the only way to change anything is by using the add train feature of the content manager in game.
Enjoy Your Hobby! Image
Backyard
TPR Forum Member
TPR Forum Member

Postby Jdark40 » September 24 2016

if your trainz is on open GL change to Direct X and that should solve your problem if that failed let me know I will figure something else out to help you my friend.

Jdark40
Jdark40
TPR Forum Member
TPR Forum Member

Return to Route Support