TomFisher UK Vehicles

Post announcements about your completed content here !

Moderators: jpkeenan, Momentum, n5vav, Meridious, whitepass, Euphod

TomFisher UK Vehicles

Postby tomfisher » October 22 2013

Greetings to all,

As the title explains, this is my slot for any one who wants to ask suggest etc etc, any wants that they might like to see produced remembering that its just UK VEHICLES, and lorries vans and the like also buses coaches; let me know how you use my creations as always interested to see them in situe as it were... :)

My regards and best to all, Tom member of the TC&WGroup.! :wink:
tomfisher
TPR Forum Member
TPR Forum Member

Re: TomFisher UK Vehicles

Postby tomfisher » November 04 2013

Hello,

Bedford TK Pickfords; this model is showing some error messages in TS2010, works in comparability mode very well, this is strange as it originally showed no errors, a lot of textures are found in the Bedford range of trucks so far and show no problems across the trainz simm`s, trs2004, tc3 , and, ts2010; please use all models without concern, as of this moment, the Pickford`s model remains the only anomaly in my range of vehicles; ts2010, does seem to accept or decline models at its own will, never mind.......... :lol:

My best regards to all...................Tom :D 8) :wink:

PS......NEXT MODELS PLANED WILL BE:- Guy Vixen range and, Otter range of trucks 1930s onwards to 1950s !!!!!!!!!!!!!!...............
tomfisher
TPR Forum Member
TPR Forum Member

Postby tomfisher » December 08 2013

Just to let all know that, the new and error free model of the thornycroft nippy 1938 has been uploaded as well as a new model with no driver for static use; the replacement is due to errors found when using TS2010 with regards to texturing, and, as stated, now resolved...........

My very grateful thanks to my good friend Ray Whiley for picking up on this error for me.......... :D

Best regards to all........................Tom... :D :wink: 8)
tomfisher
TPR Forum Member
TPR Forum Member

Postby tomfisher » December 28 2013

Hi All,

A newer and more accurate model of the Jensen Tug unit in BR colours has replaced the original one i posted firstly, so, it would be best to re download this new and updated model and, scrap your original; their will be an trailer to match up with this Jen Tug unit very soon correctly modeled for using the single ski and roller system the earlier units employed, plus, the modeled tugs histrionics have been updated to correct the time line of this type of unit........ :)

Many thanks and regards to all...............Tom..... :D :wink: 8)
tomfisher
TPR Forum Member
TPR Forum Member

Return to Freeware Content