Trainz pro routes

Post announcements about your completed content here !

Moderators: jpkeenan, Momentum, n5vav, Meridious, whitepass, Euphod

Trainz pro routes

Postby Jdark40 » August 30 2016

hi my friends,

i want to download some trainz pro routes at the TPR dowload depot. i will not let me download and the download will not come up. what can i do to solve this.

Jdark40
Jdark40
TPR Forum Member
TPR Forum Member

Re: Trainz pro routes

Postby RailPilgrim » August 31 2016

The download Depot requires a separate login to the Forum as it is hosted on a different server. It can be the same username & P/w that you use for the forum if you prefer.
RailPilgrim
TPR Forum Member
TPR Forum Member

Postby Jdark40 » September 05 2016

hey i try everything try to download a route. it just not working right. i'm doing something wrong.

Jdark40
Jdark40
TPR Forum Member
TPR Forum Member

Postby RailPilgrim » September 07 2016

G'day
Assuming you have managed to log in as per my PM to you last week,
So after you have logged in to the Download Depot and selected the item you want, what happens? Or do you not get that far?
I can log on, then search for an asset. Select it and I get a page with the details of the Asset displayed. There is a large DOWNLOAD button at the bottom of that page, which, when clicked will start the download. Sometimes this may take a few seconds to start but it should start downloading to your downloads folder as a ???.CDP file. Once complete, you can IMPORT it using content manager.
If this doesn't get it, then you would need to contact one of the Admins.

What is the route you are trying to download? I'll try it from here and see if I can get to it.
Have you tried to download anything else at all?

cheers.
RailPilgrim
TPR Forum Member
TPR Forum Member

Postby Jdark40 » September 13 2016

the route i want is this WM & B&O Mega Route for trainz 2010 and trainz 2012. when i smashed the download button the save file does not come up. if you can help me that would be great.

Jdark40
Jdark40
TPR Forum Member
TPR Forum Member

Postby RailPilgrim » September 13 2016

Thanks. I found the route you are after and clicked the DOWNLOAD button. Depending on if I was logged in or not, I got the following messages...

If NOT logged in --> The administrator has required that you have an account to download files. (plus a link for the following - Login - Register)

if logged in --> Thank you for downloading the file. If the download does not begin shortly, please refresh your browser window. (plus a back button)

The route is 117Mb. I have not downloaded it so I don't blow my d/l quota. (It does start to download but I canceled it before It went too far.)

You say you hit the DOWNLOAD button and then nothing. Do you get one of the 2 messages above? Or something else? Do you have sufficient download capacity with your ISP to get this filesize?

Have you tried to download some other asset that is much smaller in filesize? If so, what happened?

I have exhausted all my expertise here as I can't think of anything else to try.
RailPilgrim
TPR Forum Member
TPR Forum Member

Return to Freeware Content